Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Cute Girl for Shop and Crop

Good morning how are you all? Hope your Christmas was awesome !!! Our was perfect with plenty of Uno and Monopoly games, a few rounds ended in tears but all and all it was great, except for the heat could have done without that. So post Christmas hangover we are onto the New Year...... are you doing any New Years Resolutions?

Myself I will be picking another Little Word as it was something easy to focus on during the year, mind you it really did test me with all that went on and to be honest I really couldnt understand at the time what the lesson was trying to teach me, but after some reflection I get it now....... my word was.....

kismet
ˈkɪzmɛt,-mɪt,-s-/
noun
  1. destiny; fate.

    "what chance did I stand against kismet?"

    synonyms:fatedestinyfortuneprovidence, the stars, God's will, what is written in the stars, one's doom, one's portion, one's lot, one's lot in life, karmapredestinationpreordination,predetermination, what is to come, the writing on the wall; 


So now I will have to think about my 2017 word....... But while I do that today I am sharing with you another layout still stash busting, and blending......



#132/365










Maggie Holmes Paper Pack



If you try this technique please share your link in the comments or over at the Shop and Crop Inspiration facebook page, we would love to see what you come up with.

Till next time have a creative day
Rikki 
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Do love this layout Rikki - the colours, embellishments and that cute photo - saved to scraplift :-)

    ReplyDelete