Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Scrapmatts his and hers......

Good afternoon how are you all? Getting busy with festive preparation? Myself that's what I have been doing hence the late post, but I am nearly done just need to do some food shopping and I am complete. We even fitted in our visit to Santa for Amelia, needless to say she was very excited and shy......


Today I am sharing with you two layouts using the awesome Scrapmatts Chipboard. I decided for some nautical inspiration today with his and her layouts. Just by changing a few papers and key chipboard pieces you can create two pages that are very quick and effective.



# 129/365







Now for a him layout:



#130/365











Kaisercraft High Tide pp, collectables, stickers and templates, Kasiercraft Flourishes , Kaiser Mist, Frames, Charms, twine,  CB1229 Chains 02,CB1200 Scrapwords 08CB6093 Ornate Frames 21,CB4060 Ornate Frames 17,CB1234 Flowers 12







CB6093 Ornate Frames 21



CB4060 Ornate Frames 17






I hope this has inspired you, till next time... 
Have a creative day.

Rikki
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment