Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Beautiful for Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are you all? I  am here with my final share from the Photoplay Rhapsody Collection for Annas Craft Cupboard. I am always  my happiest when I get to fussy cut something, its my favourite thing to do.... I am not one to just sit and say watch a movie I always need to be doing something and yes I am the worst sick person ever because of this!!!


# 33/365


                    So although the flowers are small they are very effective in creating a mass bloom effect on the page. And with a little foam mount its a great way to add layers and make a frame around your photo, to show case it.





Dont forget to add some foam mount to your mini titles....




     The Dream Catcher from the Photoplay Rhapsody sheet, didnt have the center cut out or the strands, but I wanted it to look less heavy on the page. So just cut it out. 





    Remember from previous post I said dont throw out anything? The little doily wasn't whole just enough to add another layer to the page and the flowers hide its short comings.






When fussy cutting I also cut all the little things too, I love that they finish the page off like little pieces of confetti.




Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - Good Vibes

Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - Shine

Photoplay Rhapsody Paper - Wonder

Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki 
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely as always Rikki!
    Great showcase for that lovely paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lay-out with all the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete