Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Cherish - with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all? I am here  today to share with you a video tutorial using the stunning new range from Kaisercraft - High Tea Collection. 

I love this range especially with the big pink florals perfect for those who fussy cut !!!


I am using the High Tea Speciality paper for my base, I  have to say I am a little in love with it, it has a beautiful embossed floral pattern and its perfect for catching Kaisermists.


#45 / 365 






Kaisercraft Products: High Tea Collection : P2277 Devonshire |  P2278 Biscuit | PS485 Floral Wallpaper|SS336 Sticker Sheet | PP1017 Paper Pad | CS286 Clear Stamps | CT879Collectables | KM110 Pink
Other; Kaisercraft Texture Stamps |Black Ink 








High Tea 12x12 Specialty Embossed - Floral Wall paper
High Tea 12x12 Scrapbook Paper - Devonshire
High Tea Clear Stamp
KAISERmist Pink
High Tea Collectables
 Till next time, have a creative day 
Rikki
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment