Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Love You - With Annas Craft Cupboard


Good morning how are you all? I am here with my first video tutorial for Annas Craft Cupboard, using the stunning Bella Boulevard - Make Your Mark Collection.








# 62/365

I have to say when I started this I wanted to feature the stunning gold and black sheet of pattern paper, and yes it is cut on an angle so dont worry its not wonky eyes.....





When you have a gold mist, use a paint brush to grab the mica powder that usually sits on the bottom of the bottle..... and dab it onto your layout. Let it dry naturally , if you heat it the mica powder dulls in its shine.








Bella Blvd Make Your Mark - Gift Tags w/ Gold Foil
Bella Blvd Make Your Mark - Fundamental Sticker Sheet 12x12
Bella Blvd Make Your Mark Paper - Real Deal
Till next time, have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxx

1 comment: