Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Beautiful - Kaisercraft Daydreamer Collection

Good Morning how are you all? I am here today with my monthly share and a video tutorial as well, using the stunning new Kaisercraft Daydreamer.

Today I am sharing a little bit of mixed media focusing on using your stamps, if your anything like me I have a lot of stamps but always forget to use them in my layouts.




#76 /365

Kaisercraft Products: Daydreamer Collection: SS341 Sticker Sheet | PP1022 Paper Pad | CS303 Clear Stamps | CT884 Collectables | KM111 White | KM107 Peach |EF267 Moon & Stars Embossing Folder |IT016 Speckles Mini Template |CS161 Honeycomb Texture Stamp | CS292 Fading Dots Texture Stamp | CS878 Sketchy Texture Stamp | CS753 Bubble Texture Stamp |CS150 Triangles Texture Stamp | Other: Stanzon Ink |Heidi Swapp Ink | White Cardstock| Texture Paste




Dont be afraid to mix and match your texture stamps !!! I dont mount them to an acrylic block as I want them not to be a perfect image this allows me to roll the stamp as I add it to the background, leaving an image that can be blended with other stamps.








Heres the video tutorial:








I hope I have inspired you to get your stamps out and get creative with them, remember if you have any questions ask away in the comments below or if you would like to see me do something I would love some suggestion and you never know you might see your suggestion next month!!!


Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment