Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

Love - for Annas Craft Cupboard

Good morning how are your all ? I am here today with another layout using the stunning Jillibean Soup - Bowl of Dreams collection for Annas Craft Cupboard. We are final on count down to the school holidays here in the West and I tell you it cant come quick enough!!!!

I cant wait till we can have a little break and have sometime at home, especially getting creative with my little Miss as she loves sitting with me painting canvases, I think I will introduce her to scrapbooking on a smaller scale... maybe a little travelers journal so she can keep trace of her ever growing Beanie Boo collection....

So stay tuned for my next post I will show you a little step by step tutorial on how to create a journal....



#86 /365




This is the first time I have used the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse..... its firmer than other products out there but its perfect for your stencil work I really, really love it !!!!





Jillibean Soup Bowl Of Dreams Paper - Make Magic

Jillibean Soup Bowl Of Dreams Paper - Bite Size Bits

Jillibean Soup Bowl of Dreams - Puffy Stickers

Tonic Studios - Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Coral Calypso


So stay tuned for the travelers journal tutorial....
Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki
xxxxxxx

1 comment: