Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

Appreciation - Layout and Video for Annas Craft Cupboard


Good morning how are you all? I am here with my final post using the stunning Alexandra Renke - Flower Magic Collection for Annas Craft Cupboard.

I am so drawn the the Red Poppies and I have to be honest I sat on this one for a little bit because I wasnt too sure how to do the paper justice. It amazing the quality of the paper so thick, smooth and whats even better theres no deciding what side to choose from, I really hate that moral dilemma of what side to use ......



#123/365

So being my final Mixed Media Tutorial, I am focusing on Modelling Paste also known a Texture Paste , not to be confused for a 3d Gel Medium.

Modelling Paste/ Texture Paste allows you to add dimension to your page. You can use a Palette Knife or Spatula to spread it over your template (like my layout below). It dries a soft white/opaque and will take colour over the top of it or you can tint it before you use it on your page with all sorts of mediums - Sprays, Inks, Refillers, Paint, Gelatos etc.










 

Alexandra Renke Poppy Paper - Flower cards

Alexandra Renke Poppy Paper - Red
The Dusty Attic - Embellishment - WildFlower #6
Hope you have enjoyed my video series. Till next time have a creative day.
Rikki xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment