Pages

Sunday 29 October 2017

Boys Rule - For Annas Craft Cupboard

Good Morning I am here today with layout number 2 using the stunning Pinkfresh Studio - Boys Fort, for Annas Craft Cupboard.

As you can remember from my first post I am going to start off layouts in the graphic style and transition into a messy mixed media style. This if you have been scared to try mixed media will hopefully help you.

Graphic Style - With Layers


#144 /365



Keeping in the graphic style the page is designed to draw your eye down the page....






Dont be afraid to add layers with foam mount in your graphic style, this still adds interest the page with out it feeling boring.





Pinkfresh Studio Boys Fort - Ephemera Pack

Pinkfresh Studio Boys Fort - Wood Stickers


Well I hope this has inspired you, stay tuned for my next post to show you how to introduce a little mixed media.....

Till next time have a creative day
Rikki
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment