Pages

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Happy Birthday with Kaisercraft

Good morning I am here today with a layout and process video featuring Kaisercraft Rose Avenue.....



This collection has so many beautiful elements its hard to pick just one!!!




So I decided to do a little challenge for myself... working around the fussy cutting that I had already done for the month... when we get our DT kit, I go through it all and sit down over a weekend and cut all the elements that can be fussy cut and then put them in a snap lock bag, that way they are ready when I am ready to create.

It make it a little bit interesting for me for this process video I set myself a goal of constructing a layout in 30 mins or under once my background had dried. I have to say I was very close but having prepared the fussy cutting before hand made it fly along...






Kaisercraft Products: Rose Avenue Collection: P2406 Patio|P2409 Wood Panels | SS349 Sticker Sheet | PP1030 Paper Pad | CT892 Collectables |IT446 Ornate Damask 6x6 Designer Templates | Other : Mist | Prills | Glue







By flicking glue you can get a more random effect with  your prills or microbeads....







Dont forget to add your elements between your mat layers this will finish off your layering.....


So till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment