Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Collect Moments with Kaisercraft

Good morning I am here today to share with you a layout using the stunning new collection from Kaisercraft - Documented.

And to keep the Design  Team on our creative toes we where given the topic of Alphabet - which I must say challenged us as a team but the results are amazing so pop over to the Kaisercraft Blog to see how the rest of the team interpreted this topic.




So a little note on this layout , I decided that I wanted to fussy cut out all those alphas and make it circular.... yes I am mental I know!!!!


#3 /365 


 Kaisercraft Products: Documented Collection : P2456 Notebook Ledger | P2464 Chalkboard | SS355 Sticker Sheet | PP1036 Paper Pad | CT898 Collectables |DD807 Mini Card Pocket Decorative Die 








So till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow - great layout. Love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Rikki - that is almost too awesome for words. Love your brain X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely STUNNING... Such fabulous work

    ReplyDelete