Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

Mixed Media Mirror - with Wise Old Owl


Good Afternoon how are you all ? Something different with a later post but I couldnt wait till the morning to share with you so here I am. Today I am sharing something with you which I must admit is a little out of my wheel house, one of those exciting and scary things at the same time.... 

I have been teaching Art Journal at Wise Old Owl for a copy of months and now I have been given the oppourtinty to branch out and teach Mixed Media and Scrapbooking layouts!!!! 



A hub for all things crafty & handmade - workshops, Make & Take opportunities, handcrafted gift range, Buy A Bead, craft supplies, and space to hire. A life-time dream has become a reality with the opening of Wise Old Owl - not just a multicraft online supplies shop but a hub of learning and crafting fun as well!

Owned/Started/Run by a mother & daughter combination of talented and friendly. Frances & Rachel-ann are well supported by their entire family in this endeavour - even if some don't understand the difference between steampunk and shabby chic.  





So I thought I would share with you an up and coming class that I will be teaching...



BTP #2











Tuesday 9th Jan @ 10am 
Allow 2 - 3 hours to complete.
$20pp - includes all materials required.
Limited to 8

A boring mirror becomes a work of art to frame your beauty with the guidance of Rikki from "Just too Obsessed". 

-2 mirror styles to choose from
-Colour your own paper flowers using Distress Inks & Mists
-Use texture paste to create layering
-adhere gemstones, pearls, bling and other embellishments
-include a word or inspiration statement

No age limit; attendees must be able to use scissors and glue guns safely. Available for adults or children

Wise Old Owl
6 Husband Road, Barragup (diagonally opposite the Mandurah Spud Shed)

Places limited. Bookings & pre-payment requested.
Bookings via our website. Click "Tickets" link or head to www.woocraft.com.au and look for the workshop in the "SHOP" tab.


I hope to see you there.
Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment