Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Octopus Frame with Kaisercraft

Good Morning how are you all? I am here with my Tutorial Tuesday post for Kaisercraft (I know its not Tuesday but it was shared over at Kaisercraft on Tuesday lol).

 And this time I am doing something a little different with a Beyond the Page project.

I have recently discovered Polymer Clay and with the new release Beyond the Page items that where shown in this years #creativation18 I was inspired to blend the two and to show you how to use your Kaisercraft Products in a new way!!!!

KAISERdecor Hexagon Frame Small




BTP #4/365


Kaisercraft Products: Beach Shack Collection : P2474 Pier | Kaiserdeco - Small Hexagon Frame | Other: Polymer Clay| Chalk | Drew Drops














Hope this has inspired you to see your Beyond the page in a different way....
Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment