Pages

Friday 29 June 2018

''Captured Butterflies'' with Alexandra Renke

Good morning how are you all? I am feeling the love after the Alexandra Renke International Design Team announcement, thank you to those who are on the team for making me feel welcome and for all those with your congratulation messages, thank you for taking the time out to do so..... when sharing things on the blog, Facebook, Instagram pages sometimes you feel like your talking to yourself and people arent really following your work, this is a very humble reminder that you are and its awesome to feel the love.

Today I am here to share another Alexandra Renke piece once again using the Yellow Butterflies that feature in some stunning sheets of paper and dont forget the washi tape!!!!
This time its a Beyond the Page piece and it was one of those silly ideas that comes to me at stupid -o-clock and I am beyond pleased with the result.


BTP# 15/365












Design paper 'Butterfly'


So what do you think? What do you want to see more of ? Leave me a comment !!!

Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

1 comment: