Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

'' Swarm'' With Alexandra Renke

Good Morning I am here today to share with you my first ever post since I have joined the Alexandra Renke International Design Team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am sooooooooooooooo excited to start this creative journey, as you would have seen throughout my blog I am a huge fan of her amazing papers, dies, washi tape and its so great to get to play with all the beautiful things.

I hope to show you throughout this journey the amazing things you can do with her products and hopefully you will become a fan too.

So to kick off I am going to share with you a layout......





# 75/365



Nothing like a little fussy cutting with a scalpel to get you started, which is what I did for the trees and some additional Butterflies, this allows me to add a little bit of mixed media to the background.






Add sections of layers and dont forget to rip them for added texture in your layers........


Dont forget to add a little bit of bling to make it sparkle!!!

Design paper 'Butterfly'



Design paper 'Butterfly in birch Forrest international'

So till next time, have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment