Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

'' Foxy Gentleman'' - with Kaisercraft

How are you? I am here with part two of my double layout this time the boy side of it.... and I love this collection - Kaisercraft Hide and Seek....

I love these Die Cuts... I am not one of those lucky people that have a cutting machine but this allows me to get the look of those layouts !!!



#89/365

Kaisercraft Products:   Hide and Seek Collection: P2560 Trees| P2561 Mountains| P2564 Bears| P2565 Deer| PS531 Fox – Die Cut | CT940 Collectables| FL628 Flourish Pack Woodlands| DD609 Tribal Strips Decorative Dies| CD601 White Cardstock | CD108 Coffee Bean Cardstock |  Foam Tape|  T314 Double Sided Tape 6mm
OTHER: Gold Mist, Tim Holtz Oxide








I hope you enjoyed this double layout...... 

Till next time have a creative day 
Rikki
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment