Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Christmas with Alexandra Renke


Good morning how are you? Today I am sharing with you some Christmas cheer... if you are anything like me I dont tend to scrap Christmas photos around Christmas... I think my brain just cant handle scrapping photos till after it is over - its like a Christmas overload.... with all the festivities and traditions that you do during the month scrapping the Christmas photo isnt too high on the list...

But this layout has to be one of my favourite ones using multiple collections of Alexandra Renke papers, dies and stamps...... And I want to say its about 10 hrs worth of fussy cutting and construction that has gone into this layout- I know that seems like a lot but with such stunning papers it really is worth it!!!





#3/365

This piece I entered in the Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts World Championship and I am happy to say I made the finalist and ended up with ranking Third in the World !!!!



















Papers:
Alexandra Renke Poppy Eucalyptus Garland
Alexandra Renke Christmas Rose

Alexandra Renke Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe
Alexandra Renke String of Hearts

Stamp:
Alexandra Renke Clear Stamp Met me under the Mistletoe

Dies:
Alexandra Renke Angle In the Moon Left
Alexandra Renke Christmas Typo


Other:

Alexandra Renke Washi Tape Fir cones
Diamonds mini

Silver Ink 
Kaisercraft Ink - Metallic Silver 


No comments:

Post a Comment