Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

Foodie wanna be - with Alexandra Renke

Hi long time no speak ? You probably noticed well hopefully you have .....its been a little quite on my blog recently well there has been a reason for that I was lucky enough to get two months off from all my amazing design teams to plan and do my wedding!!! I know right only has taken myself and DH 18 years to get to it but we have. Just something quite and special in our backyard and of course with some amazing family photos which is all I wanted......



Thank you to the amazing K Etherington Photography for awesome photos that it reflected the amazing day xxxxxx






So now that that explains my quite blog.... today I am here to share with you a layout using the amazing Kochen collection from Alexandra Renke.

I love this collection but soon realized I needed some amazing foodie photos but I do acknowledge that I am better at eating food than taking amazing photos and recipes so this is where I have teamed up with an amazing local food blogger Sprinkles and Sprouts....

And let me tell you once you go to her blog your mouth will be watering from the amazing range of recipes and photos !!!!

So stay tuned for some recipe cards and some foodie layouts after all it all about the things in life that we should scrap.










 #2/365










Designpaper 'Tomatoes'








So watch out blogging and scrapping will be happening from now on as my break is over........ 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing as usual and congratulations on your big day. It was beautiful and you looked gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete