Pages

Saturday 1 June 2013

June's Challenge with Scrap it with Attitude...

I would like to share with you a layout that I have done for my new design team, Scrap it with Attitude, it is a social scrapbooking/craft group on Facebook where you get share your work, ask questions and learn all things paper craft related.
Scrap It With Attitude
 
So with the month of June it is my turn to create a challenge for the group so I decided to make the theme "Splatters''. I thought of this challenge because the scrapbooking industry has embraced the art of mix media.... and there's nothing wrong with getting a little messy.
 
Here's my take on the challenge....
 
 

"Fun''
Heidi Swapp resist pp, Tim Holtz Stains, Glitz chipboard and envelope,
twine, Studio Calico wood veneers, AC Thickers, MME Words. 




2 comments:

  1. This looks like heaps of fun!! Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Rikki! Love the page design and the misting work

    ReplyDelete