Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Scrapping the imperfect...

Over at Scrap it With Attitude we have a monthly challenge running of scrap an imperfect photo (and for me its always my phone that gives me these photos, is it just me?) and let me tell you that's not as easy as it seems, its going against everything we do as scrappers. But it does allow you to focus on the moment.... So why don't you give it a go?

''Life tends to Blur way too fast"
Cardstock, prima mask, Fancy Pants diecuts,
Queen and Co washi tape, Dylusion, Flourish with a bling flower
Resin.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Rikki! LOVE the background you have created, it looks stunning! And I love the fact you have scrapped an "imperfect" photo (I too understand how hard it is to use anything we consider less than perfect!), yet despite any of it's technical faults, the pic perfectly captures the moment. FAB work! X

    ReplyDelete