Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Mash up... for Rainbow Splendour

Good Morning I am  here for the last Friday post for Rainbow Splendour this month...... where is the time going? July is only around the corner!!! 

This is another layout that I did for The Scrappery Cyber Crop - Crate Paper challenge. I love this layout, I love that I used a heap of Crate Paper ranges that dont go together, nothing like a mash up to get your creative juices flowing. But once again it need a little something.....


''Favourite Memory''

- Random Collection – pp
- Brook Collection – pp
- Snow day – pp
- Notes and things - frame
- Crate Market – Ephemera
Doily, RBS Camera Pretty Pin 
 






How perfect its this RBS Pretty Pin!!!! Love the wood veneer camera, dont you?


Till next time, have a creative day.



No comments:

Post a Comment