Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Colouring in is for grown ups too!!!


So I am today going to show you something that I was so excited to discover when playing with Amy Tangerine's Yes Please Bundle Kraft Paper, I did this layout based on Inspired Blueprints Sketch #86. 
I love Kraft papers and I discovered these Amy Tangerine ones a couple of month ago and though "ohhhh no, I missed all of these'', so I was delighted that they were new ones in the Yes Please range. Looking at the paper I knew I wanted to colour it in some way whether is was just a little splash or with water colour, but I didn't want to wait for the paper to dry so that reminded me that I am the proud owner of Copic markers....
 
 

"Too cute its un BEAR able''

Amy Tangerine pp, Kraft cardstock, vellum,
Prima alphas and AC Thickers, Blingology Ribbon, Copic markers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment