Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Scrap it with Attitude Design team announcement and challenge......

Can you believe its May? I cant but it is and I would like to share with you a layout that I have done for my new design team, you probarly have noticed a new blinkie appear on the right hand side of the blog, which is for Scrap it with Attitude, it is a social scrapbooking/craft group on Facebook where you get share your work, ask questions and learn all things papercraft related.

Scrap It With Attitude
 
So with the month of May marks my first ever take on this months challenge given to us by the lovely Gayle Gordan, Monochromatic Mothers Day.....
 
Heres my take on the challenge....
 

"These 3 wash away my Blues"

Bo Bunny pp,  Assorted Prima flowers and Butterflies, AC Banner,
Blingology Pearls, paper doily, Tattered Angels mist, glitter.



 
So why dont you give it a go, follow the Scrap It With Attitude link and join the group and share your work....
 

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Rikki! The monochromatic effect looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning layout, love all those pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies, I must admit this is one of my favourite layouts because its not my usual style

    ReplyDelete