Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

Jumbo......

Good morning Rikki here with the last post of the month, using the last bits of Heidi Swapp Dreamy range, and this time its how to incorporate those large tags we all have in our stash. I love these tags they are over sized and lovely but I have to admit I was a little lost when I brought them so I held onto them, in hope to find inspiration... well the other day that inspiration hit me, why not make a banner.... why not cut the photos into tags and then make them blend with the banner......  



I have to say I was also inspired by Heidi Swapp clusters, and I thought it would be a great idea to mimic that to hide the top of the tags, I mean I have plenty of dies!!! Why not pull them out and create my own ''cluster banner''










                                                 Dreamy Dreams Come True

                   Dreamy Kraft Tag



                                                 Favorite Things Epoxy Stickers


Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment