Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Still here.......


Good morning how has your week been? Mine good, busy , hmm I think, its one of those things your know you have been busy but cant put your finger on where or when - such is life.

So I am still working with the last of My Mind Eye Lost and Found range, yes I know I have a lot !!! I am sharing with you 2 more today, and I am hoping to squeeze one more out of it, then I have to say I am calling it done - stash busted. 

So the winner from when I asked for your help , the RAK of course would be my spare MME Lost and Found.

Lisa Harvey........



Can you please pm my page with your postal info.

Now to share with you #32.

Family Forever
MME Lost and Found pp, tag, stickers sand brads, Typo Heart Pin , Mini Alphas





And now #33.

''You are so precious''
MME Lost and Found pp, tag, stickers, brads, Doily, Nini Dies.






Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx




1 comment: