Pages

Friday 22 December 2017

"Take the Road Less Travelled" whit Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you all this Festive Season? I am here with a super quick layout and process video for you as I know what the December can get like....

Today I am showing a layout using the stunning Open Road Collection....

Whats not to love about this Collections, the rich, vibrant, earth red tones against the stunning greens that nature show us here in Australia.







#176 /365


 Kaisercraft Products: Open Road Collection: P2447 Bushwalk | SS353 Sticker Sheet | PP1034 Paper Pad | CT896 Collectables |FL615 Flourish Pack Australiana | KM111 White










When you do fussy cutting be sure to add some of your FL615 Flourish Pack Australiana throughout your clusters.






Well I hope this inspires you to get creating..... and I wish you a Merry and Safe Festive Season however you choose to celebrate it, till the New Year , have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment