Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

Once Upon a Time with ScrapBoys


Good morning how are you? Well I am trying to keep track of what number layout is meant to be where to the point I have now printed out a calendar and wrote what number layout I am meant to be at on what day.... plus it also keeps track of my design team work, when hubby flies in and out, and other general things so I dont lose track... whats your key on how to stay organised? HELP!!!


While I figure this out I thought I would share with you a fun, steam punk style layout using mostly ScrapBoys Flower Story with a few left over pieces from Industrial Romance. This is one of the best things about all the ScrapBoy Collections you dont need throw anything out because they all blend together !!!



# 94/365










No comments:

Post a Comment