Pages

Sunday 22 November 2020

Hello

 Good morning how are you? Myself needing coffee, my oldest turned 18 yesterday and he had a great time and a late night so I have to say I am struggling to get my brain into gear but thats ok cause its a Sunday right?

I have been making another effort to clear some shelves of some papers figuring that I still have time to get nearer to my 365 total as the year hasnt finished yet..... that way over the Christmas break I will but the remaining layouts into albums and start 2021 fresh.

So I have 2 layouts for you today using the same collection and going into my huge Heidi Swapp folders.... nothing like blending.



#246/365
Uniquely Creative, Heidi Swapp







#247/365
Uniquely Creative, Alexandra Renke Stencil, Tim Holtz Oxides





Till next time have a creative day
Rikki
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment