Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Sawyer's Place... "Ophelia"


Today's post is for Sawyer's Place, and love washi tape I really do, it is the perfect little bit and for this layout it was instead of a pattern paper, it added perfectly to all my misting and complemented the black and white photos which I don't do that often, and come to think of it this isn't my usual style, this is the ultimate girly layout which an elegant twist.... so what do you think?

These photos where taken after Amelia's first smash cake photo session, and I have to admit I was suprised that she kept the hat on...... a first for everything.


" Lady La di - dah"
Sawyer's Place Washi Tape; Ophelia & Pink lace,
Uttee embossing powder, Kasiercrafft flowers and Stamps; painted with Tattered
Angels Gimmer mist, Dusty Attic Chipboard & all New Dusty Attic Leaves,
Blingology Rhinestones, AC Thickers, Prima Alphas.

2 comments: