Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Time is Flying......

 Cant believe how time is flying by already this year, it doesn't feel that long ago when I last posted some of my Handmade Halo Design Team stuff. Well its my turn again this week and the girls at Halo have been working really had creating new products to play with and just as they make them they sell out so you better get it quick especially when it comes to the glass pebbles and I have to say that is one of my most favourite Handmade Halo product so far and I must say the Steel Manolia's "Belle Fleur d'etain is the most elegant thing I have seen.

"Lovely"
Handmade Halo Resin, Silky Secrets Flower & Clock Pebble,
Steel Magnolia's 'Belle Fleur d'etain'
.
Bazzill cardstock, Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze PP,
Sawyers Place Washi Tape, MME Sticker.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree on the time flying Rikki... can't believe it's March already!!

    Love this page! the matting looks fabulous as do all the HH goodness :-)

    ReplyDelete