Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Scrapbook Savvy March Cyber Crop

I find myself here trying to chase down my goal of completing 60 layouts by the end of the month, as you know I needed 9 more, so a challenge was needed. The Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop allowed me to create 5 new layout, so I thought I would share with you over the next couple of days. So not to shabby and it was just fun to create for fun.

I thought I would share with you Kerryn's March Recipe challenge, and that it was, a challenge!!! This is what you had to use.

1 Cardstock
4 Double sided patterned papers (or 8 single sided)
2 Different size journal spots
3 Different alphas
1 Flair button
3 Different colours of ink or paint (one must be black)
1 Pen for journaling and doodling
1 Washi tape
2 Different stamps
Unlimited Chipboard/wood veneer pieces 
No other products to be used
And here's my creation;
"New Dreams to Ponder''
AC Cardstock , Carte Bella pp's, Heidi Swapp colourshine & stamps,
WOW Veneers, Dear Lizzy flair, Studio Calico veneer 





No comments:

Post a Comment