Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Off my trolley?

Good morning, its my turn to share over at the Molossi blog today and I will be sharing tips on reusing your packaging to make a layout..... 

Mind you might want to keep it a secret from the other halves in our lives, because I think mine thought I was off my trolley when I was telling him not to throw out the empty packaging. That or he thought I would need to go on Hoards, officially now, I could just see his brain tick over....
''you have enough scrapbooking supplies, why are you using the plastic bags?" 

''Explore''
AC cardstock, Prima Stamps, Dylusions, Heidi Swapp Colour shine,
Feather, Green Tara twine, cotton thread, Kaisercraft Rubons.




So for all the inside information pop over to the Molossi blog and see how it was done....

No comments:

Post a Comment