Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Scrapping Clearly - Wanderlust


Good Morning Rikki here today to share with you a layout using the stunning new range from Pink Paislee - Altas. This range is perfect for those travel photos... but that got me thinking if what happens when you haven't travelled? or your wanting to travel and haven't got there yet?

I have been very fortunate to have travelled to parts of the world, but I know that there is plenty more to explore and I want to do it. So I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks my  Bucket List of travel...... my wanderlust.










I love the clear embellishments from the Atlas Ephemera pack, there are loads of them in there to make it great value!!!


                             
                                 I love the Glitter - Enamel shapes, how cute is the plane? 





Don't forget to check out the MOOD BOARDand  Sketch , and our Competition great prizes up for grabs, just follow the links, got to be in it to win it!! 

Till next week, have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment