Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Inspiration comes from sketches....

Well yesterday I completed a number of layouts, which is a first, considering I have felt uninspired lately. My inspiration came from a number of sketches, I find when I cant think of anything to do this is a way to jump start the ideas and help complete layouts. I tend to use them and then change them to suit my style of scrapbooking and other times I follow them to the letter.

 So the first sketch site I used was http://www.pencillines.com/ . I stumbled across this one about a month ago and thought I would give it a go. So this is sketch #234:

AC cardstock & Thickers, Kaisercraft Bubblegum Hills paper, MLS mini Alphas


The second site I used was http://www.inspired-blueprints.com/ , I have being playing around with there sketches for about 2 years now, and it has been awhile since I used them. So here are Aprils sketches, starting with #69:

Bazzill cardstock, MME Fine & Dandy Pattern Paper, MME Stella & Rose Stickers,
AC Thickers, Twine
 


And the other April sketch from Inspired Blueprints is #70:
(this one I flipped the sketch on its side help with my photos).

MME Lost & Found, MME Brads Bazzill cardstock, MLS mini alphas


No comments:

Post a Comment