Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Working Backwards!!!

So its been awhile since I have edited a photo which got me thinking that I should do that but what photo and then what would I do with that photo......

I am going to share with you my thought process, I had this beautiful paper, hot pink, black and white, really adult not for little baby girls and I really wanted to use it but if you know me I am always behind the camera so it cant be for a layout about me. Then I got thinking I have been with my partner for 10 years which has to be a milestone or something so I need to celebrate that in someway surely, so all I need a photo of the two of us, bonus I have one of those since my friend took some on my birthday this year, so that's off the list but I want to do a black and white photo and this is what you get..... me working backwards, and using hot pink on a photo with my partner ( who dare not complain that you cant use pink on a boys page, because he knows better).

AC Cardstock, Bazzill Cardstock, Echo Park Be Mine,
Teresa Collins Die cuts, Martha Stewart punch,
Ink, Prima Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment