Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

I can do boy layouts too!

Had a great kit from http://madewithmemories.blogspot.com/ and I managed to get my scrap on with it, 3 layouts and 1 card ( yes I said a card, again its catching really). So I thought I would share one of the layouts and since the blog looks like it has been overrun with pink, I will share the boy layout,(I must admit I am starting to fall in love with masks, it was really a fun thing to play with).

"Playtime"
Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon Sidewalks pp and Stickers,
Crafters Workshop Template.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rikki, I found your blog on the Aussie Craft Blogs Facebook group.
    Love your layout!!

    xx
    Tamara

    P.S. I hang out at MWM sometimes too, might see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Tamara I am always at MWM, just to look at all the pretties....

    ReplyDelete