Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Made With Memories DT.....

This months Made with Memories DT kit was fun, we where allowed to choose whatever paper range out of the shop and so many choices I decided to use Crate Paper; Paper Hearts range. I must admit I normally wouldn't go towards a Valentines Day theme...... I had visions for this range, I was going to do layouts of me and DH but after discovering the lack of photos of either of us together or apart, it left me scratching my head as in what to do, how do you make a romantic range into something else?

"Happiness"
Crate Paper; Paper Hearts Collection & Stickers,
Crate Paper Emma Shoppe Stickers, Glitz Rhinestone,
Saffaafras Alpha's, Kaisercraft Heart.


SO did I achieve my goal? is it a successful use of a romantic range for a non romantic page?

1 comment:

  1. You most certainly did Rikki! Gorgeous page & a beautiful photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete