Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Ombre Chevron...

 OMG!!! can you believe it is already April!!!!! I cant beleieve it, time is flying by and in no time it will be the end of the year.

While I am going through another spectacular Dt kit from Sassy Scrapper's I thought I would share with you one more Amy Tangerine layout. I love this layout pink and orange are one of my most favourite colour combinations and I love this Ombre Chevron piece.
 
Have you ever wondered what to do with those tags you get in die cut packs like these Amy Tangerine Yes Please Die Cut Shapes Create, have you ever though of making them into your title?

"Oh my Goodness, you are wonderful & Too Funny'', the "2'' tag is in reference to my daughters age at the time.



"oh my goodness, you are wonderful & too funny"

Amy Tangerine pp, diecuts, stickers & corrugated cardboard,
 Greatest View Flair button,
Crafters workshop template, Shimmerz Spritz, gauze.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment