Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Inspired Blueprints # 92 revealed........

Its that time of the week again.... and is it me? is it coming around a little too quickly? I feel like I haven't stopped and normally its how I like it but I need a minute to catch up. But enough about me and my marking of the weeks gone by, its time to reveal Inspired Blueprints sketch # 92....
 
 

I have changed a few little details like the size of the photos and I have clustered them to sit over the top of each other to keep my space tighter but that's about it.....



''Discover"
Studio calico pp, Lilly Bee pp,
Sawyers Place washi tape, Tim Holtz film strip,
Cog die, Heidi Swapp flag & Colour shine,
Twine, A Piece of Cake flair button. 




1 comment:

  1. Love this one with the pop of orange colour and the smaller photos.

    ReplyDelete