Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Inspired Blueprints sketch #100 revealed

It has been awhile since I have posted, I have been working but it seems that my motivation has left me!!! I don't know what to do... hopefully the school holidays will bring me my mojo and some rest.

Today's post is for Inspired Blueprints and what a milestone it is sketch #100!!! it has been 6 months since I joined the team and I love the varying sketches and how even when I have a lack of mojo I can create a beautiful layout.



''Madness''
Fancy Pants Trendsetter pp, tags and stickers, AC thickers,
Sawyers Place Flair buttons 



So why done you get your mojo going and join in for Inspired Blueprints Sketch #100

3 comments:

  1. Love all the texture hey!! good luck finding Mr Mojo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great,lovin the colours..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so striking and stunning , love it x

    ReplyDelete