Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

SEPTEMBER!!! this is madness.....

OMG!!! how is it September already?  Can you believe there is only 14 weeks left of school for the year!!!! and I am not going to tell you how many till Christmas but I am a little bit scared lol.
 
Now that I have depressed you all and myself something positive to share. With another Fathers Day just gone, our latest challenge from Scrap it with Attitude is up.... anything about Dad. We are honouring the men in our lives and since its hard to get a photo of my darling other half that is where the challenge lies.
 
So hopefully it isn't that as had to get a photo, and you can play along with the challenge.
 
Scrap It With Attitude
 
 
 
Cardstock, Fancy Pants Park Bench pp and stickers,
Kaiser Stamps, Freckled Fawn Enamel dots,
Basic Grey Alphas, Dylusion mist.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome page, Rikki! My darling other half avoids the camera too ... getting a pic is a challenge in itself :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so hard dont they just realise we will try until we get a photo

      Delete
  2. Love this layout very Grungy very cool!!

    ReplyDelete