Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Scrap it With Attitude February challenge reveal

Today is the day.... kids are going back to school!!!! whoooooo !!! well maybe not I have a feeling that I am going to be in trouble... I am going to have a very bored 3 year old on my hands because she is going to miss her big brothers, will have to keep her entertained with some Mummy time.

But with the change of the month brings a new challenge over at Scrap it With Attitude, this month we have a mood board and a theme of Love ( being that its Valentines day soon). I must say I did initially struggle with this mood board, pastels I don't normally do... I should say I haven't done them for a while. So I sat on this one for awhile, and finally inspiration hit.


''Bliss Love''
Crate Paper; Maggie Holmes Flea Market; Papers, Chipboard and Diecuts,
Gesso, Heidi Swapp Colourshine, AC cardstock



 
 
 
So why don't you give this challenge ago? when you do please share your links in the comments... I would love to see what you create!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment