Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Scrap the Boy September Reveal

Good Morning, another reveal day here, this time for Scrap the Boys. This month its all about the domesticated male, catching them in the act doing something that isnt considered a male act. Well if you anything like me, my ''boys'' in my life are very domesticated but I havent caught it on film though, so this was a perfect opportunity to do so and I love the result.

"M@ster Chefs?"
7 Dot pp and tags & Stickers, Gesso, Memory Box Dies & Stencil
Prima Stencils, Websters Alphas,
Heidi Swapp Colour resist Alphas




So why dont you join us? and pop over to the Scrap the Boys blog to see what the rest of the creative team has done.....

1 comment:

  1. I just love this layout Rikki! The colours, the texture, the layout. I hope to take some inspiration from this!

    ReplyDelete