Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Funny Faces with Tomorrow's Memories

Good Morning... how are you? I am here with another post for Tomorrow's Memories,  using the very feminine and romantic Bo Bunny Madeleine range, this time using the framed piece. If your like me you see these frames and think I dont want to cover them up, so this inspiration is just for you....

My darling daughter seems to be going though a huge poser stage at the moment, to the point if you take photos she needs to see them at the back of the camera, it reminds me of a star approving the photos, thank goodness she hasn't got to the stage of asking the ones she approves to be deleted. 

This paper is perfect for a series of photos......







If you want some tips and to see what was used why not jump over to the Tomorrow's Memories blog....

Till next time, have a creative day

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment