Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Scrappery Cyber Crop - Adele's Sketch Challenge



Hi, how are you all? Myself suffering from a huge lack of mojo, but thats ok 'cause its holidays right? So to try and remedy this ''illness'' I decided to play along with The Scrappery January Cyber Crop, I am hoping to complete all the challenges if the kids will allow me (less than 2 weeks and they are back at school!!!!). 


 photo 0b0efb6f-cf43-4368-bea1-191b700acece_zps6409e1d6.jpg

                                                                                    THE SCRAPPERY KIT CLUB
The Scrappery Kit Club is an Australian based kit club. Every month we will deliver three beautiful little kits.
 We cater to traditional scrapbookers, project lifers 
and also those that just want the pretty little add ons, the embellishment collectors.


CHALLENGE ONE: Sketch with ADELE
For the sketch all you have to do is create a layout inspired by the sketch and you get yourself 2 POINTS FOR EVERY ENTRY. 



I knew exactly what papers I wanted to use for this!!! I am a little bit in love with Pink Pasilee's Bella Rouge, I will be using it all or maybe I should hide some in my stash ?









So if your feeling inspired by this sketch why dont you give The Scrappery's Cyber Crop a go.... you still have till the 23rd January to play along.......

3 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch.. love all the butterflies.. I must go and check out this challenge site!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soy tu fan desde el momento que te conoci, que hermoso estilo! Bello todo!... Abrazos desde Argentina!
    Soy tu fan from the moment I met you, you beautiful style! Bello everything! ... Hugs from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete