Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

Your Creative Wings

Good Morning, how are you all? Half way through the month and its always a mad dash with trying to balance life with blogging and design team commitments... but its always a good thing to get creative right? 

I am here today to share with you another layout for Your Creative Wings chipboard. 

''Love You''
Websters Nested pp & Stickers, Prima Flowers, Gold Doily
Your Creative Wings Frame and Key to My Heart Charm set




One little tip when painting your chipboard is look at spray painting it.... this chipboard literally took 2 mins to paint, I used a British Paints Gold spray paint got it at Bunnings and I use it all the time!!!! I love using spray paint because of time efficiency, and it also doesnt make the chipboard too wet when you need to pop it out of its negative.










Till next time have a creative day 

Rikki 
xxxxxxxx

1 comment: