Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Scrappingclearly Moodboard reveal


Good Morning I am here today to share with you my take in this months Scrapping Clearly Moodboard challenge, and what a challenge it was well at least for me.... but thats the whole point right?  I must say I do love board itself I was so proud of it when I created it for the design team, it might be a case of intimation maybe??? 

To make it eaiser on myself, I chose 2 of the main colours (teal and navy), a cream wood pattern piece of paper and I love the rope.... and went with a nautical style layout.

What do you do when you start a moodboard, please share in the comments!!!








Add water to your page before you paint on the Heidi Swapp Colorshine it will allow more of a free flowing watercolour technique. 


I love the clear embellishments that you get in the Pink Paislee Atlas Ephemera pack.




For long flicks of white gesso, just water it down a bit and use a large flat tipped paint brush.







Color Shine Navy






 I cant wait to see what your tips are and more importantly what you create based on this months moodboard!!! You will go into the running for a $20 store voucher, and dont forget we now accept art journals for the monthly moodboards.

Till next time have a creative day. 

Rikki 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment