Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Kaisercraft - Sea Breeze

Good morning I am here today sharing one of the three bonus layouts using the left overs from the Shop and Crop Kaisercraft Kit, and this months is use the stunning Sea breeze range, all I had to do was grab a piece of card stock, a template and some texture paste from my stash and I was ready to go, the rest is what you have left over in your kit.



This layout is based on this months Kaisercraft sketch challenge and you still have time to enter HERE so why dont you give it a go with your leftovers!!! I cant wait to see what you create.




#44/365




I love my sewing machine!!! Instant detail without a lot of work, if you dont want to do that grab yourself a white gel pen and just draw stitch lines on your layout.


To highlight the word and other small details like the black stickers  and the hearts ,I just went over the top with some glossy accents. I find its a nice subtle to add more detail to your layout. 


Dont throw out your boarder strips, they are the perfect little something to add to your layout, also you will need them for another bonus layout that I will share next week.....



Dont forget to grab your foam mount to add some dimension to your flowers also give the flowers a little curl on the ends to help give them some definition.




Kaisermist - Winter Grey

Kaisercraft Template - Wheat


Till next week, when I share another bonus layout, have a creative day.
Rikki 
xxxxxxxx




5 comments:

  1. Lovely page, thanks for joining in on the fun at Kasiercraft challenges, Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, so many beautiful techniques and I love the Sea Breeze collection and how you have used it. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Rikki. Thanks for sharing with us at Kaisercraft :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Kaisercraft xxx

    ReplyDelete