Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

Lazy Sundays and Kaisercraft....

Good morning how are you this fine Sunday morning? I am feeling great well rested a little bit of a sleep in and anyone who knows me this is amazing.... so before I go and chill with the family I thought I would share two quick cards designed for this month Kaisercraft Workshop magazine.

Using the stunning new Romantique Collection....






Kaisercraft Collection : Romantique Collection: PS507 Butterflies - Acetate | PS508 Gold Frames | SS351 Sticker Sheet | PP1032 Paper Pad | CS315 Clear Stamps |CT894 Collectables | Texture Stamp - Grid | CS292 Fading Dots Stamp| IT455 Fluer Damask Template | IP724 Bark Ink Pad |IP725 Petal Pink Ink Pad | CD507 Baby Pink Square Card PackOther : Mist | Texture Paste 


No comments:

Post a Comment