Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Every Girl Needs A Unicorn - with Kaisercraft

Good morning how are you? I am here today to share with you my most proudest piece of work to date..... this recently made its what to #creativation #cha and I am beyond happy with its result and you would see it featured in this months Kaisercraft Workshop magazine..... using the stunning new Fairy Garden Collection.

BTP # 5/365

Kaisercraft Product : Fairy Garden Collection: P2491 Fluttering | P2492 Fairy Land | P2495 Moonstone | CT932 Collectables | SB707 Mint Green Rhinestone |

                                                        BTP - Wall Art Unicorn
SB2477

| Other: Polymer Clay 









***** please note: after I took these photos I added a strip of fussy cutting over the join, and due to the time constraints I didnt photograph it  :(   But In the Kasiercraft Workshop magazine it shows this altered bit.


So till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is exquisite Rikki, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use to put the clay thru to make it spaghetti and also did you heat the polymer clay to set it as I thought it had to be baked??

    ReplyDelete